Elmwood Spa Has Safely Reopened
We missed you! We are thrilled to announce that after a year and a half, our doors re-opened on August 16, 2021 at 10:00 am following a temporary closure since the pandemic’s start in March 2020. We are taking the opportunity to open our doors again with utmost caution and have spent the past few months preparing for a safe reopening.
Select massages, facials, body treatments, manicures, pedicures, waxing and packages are now available for you to enjoy. Our Water Therapies (swimming pool, whirlpool, steam room), Terrace Restaurant, and Juice Bar are also in operation.
Based on recommendations from our provincial government, senior health officials, and the CMTO we are confident our new processes and procedures will ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff.
Currently, we will be running the spa at a limited capacity to ensure physical distancing. We have also implemented the following:
- Plexiglass barriers at check-in and check-out and in our manicure/pedicure area
- Operating under limited capacity and operating hours until further notice
- Contactless payment option
- Mandatory temperature checks and hand sanitization for guests and staff upon entering the building
- Increased frequency of sanitization of surfaces throughout the spa using medical-grade products
- Requiring both guests and staff fill out a mandatory health form specific to COVID-19
- Physical distancing indicators positioned throughout the spa and enforced by staff
- Central ERV air filtration system that provides 7000 cubic meters of fresh air every minute by replacing air that is circulating within the building with air from outside
To view our FAQ, click here.
Call 416-977-6751 to book.