Monday | June 3, 2019
The Blushing Bride: Say “I DO” To Great Skin!
You’ve got the dress, perhaps the venue, you’ve scrolled through the congratulations, and you’re ready for planning. We’ve rounded up some of the best skincare prep tips for brides-to-be! Plus, take a look at our recommended products that you can shop online or in our spa retail boutique.
Start with the Basics
Ready for your close-up? Skincare is important, especially during the weeks leading up to your big day. Prep your skin and get that dewy glow with a facial. Our favourites?
Get Ready for Routine
Once you’ve enjoyed a refreshing facial to prime and prep your skin, start with a skincare routine. Use a cleanser, exfoliant, toner, serum, and more, to keep skin in tip-top shape before the wedding day.
1. Guinot Biological Peeling Radiance Gel
2. Elmline Hydrating Cream Cleanser and Toner:
3. Skin Regimen Enzimatic Powder
4. Skin Regimen HA Booster
5. Swiss line De-Puffing Eye Moisturizer
6. Skin Regimen Tri Peptide Cream
Last Minute Treats
Ready to walk down the aisle? Prep the night before with a hydrating mask to plump up the skin for make-up. Also, bring a refreshing mist with you.
7. Timeless Truth Apple Collagen Sheet Mask:
8.Timeless Truth Neck Mask:
9. Jane Iredale Pommist Hydration Spray: