Expert Hydrafacial Toronto Skin Care
The HydraFacial treatment bathes and cleanses the skin with moisturizing serums to get rid of dead skin cells and remove all impurities. At Elmwood Spa, our HydraFacial Toronto treatment is done in convenient forty-five minute sessions. The result is fresh, healthy, glowing skin.
The HydraFacial system works in three basic steps:
- A new layer of skin is uncovered with gentle exfoliation and resurfacing
- Debris is removed from the pores in a painless suction process, and the skin is nourished with intense moisturizers
- The skin’s surface is satiated with antioxidants and peptides that maximize glow.
One of the great benefits of the HydraFacial system is its ability to work with all different skin types, with even the most sensitive skin being capable of withstanding treatment. Our HydraFacial Toronto skincare professionals can create a treatment plan customizable to your precise needs.
Experience Results With The HydraFacial Treatment
The HydraFacial treatment is guaranteed to provide fast results for your skin. Many clients report seeing clear skin refinement and radiant tones even after their first session. Typically, the results last for between five and seven days, but have been known to last even longer than that. Additionally, you will see noticeable reduction in wrinkles, lines, brown spots, oil and congestion. To maintain fresh, glowing skin, it is recommended to book consistent HydraFacial treatment sessions.
HydraFacial benefits include:
- reduction of fine lines & wrinkles
- increased elasticity and firmness
- even tone + vibrancy
- better skin texture
- reduction of brown spots
- less oil & congestion
- tightens pores
The HydraFacial treatment addresses many skin conditions in the following ways:
Special ingredients reduce inflammation and red spots without drying out the skin. The skin is then infused with hyaluronic acid and antioxidants that restore it to proper health.
- SKIN REFINEMENT
Collagen is used to provide a youthful texture, and hyaluronic acid is added for elasticity.
Glycolic and salicylic acid provide rich pigmentation and the skin is protected from further damage with strong antioxidants.
- UNDEREYE PUFFINESS
Seaweed extract, soy peptides and hyaluronic acid soothe and hydrate the collagen and elastin in the eye area.
A unique peptide formula reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- ANTI-AGING TREATMENT
A combination of peptides stimulates oxygen production, improving the strength of cell structures. This breathes life and youth back into the skin.
Don’t delay! After one session, you will see amazing HydraFacial results, and achieve healthier skin that makes you feel more confident.
To inquire about our Toronto facial services, call or visit us at Elmwood spa today.
HydraFacial results await you!
HydraFacial Pre & Post-Care
Before your treatment:
1. Discontinue use of isotretinoin for 1 year (Sotret, Claravis, Amnesteem, and Accutane)
2. Discontinue use of topical prescriptive medications for 48 hrs ( Retin –A, Tazorac, dierin, EpiDuo, Ziana)
3. Refrain from any type of exfoliating(s) (glycolic, enzymes) to the area of treatment for 48 hrs
4. Refrain from any medium/deep chemical resurfacing and laser treatment for 1 month
5. Refrain from waxing and use of depilatories for 48hrs
6. Discontinue of use of OTC acne medications. (Benzoyl Peroxide, Salicylic) for 48hrs
7. If you are prone to cold sores, Hydrafacial may cause a breakout, ask your doctor for a prophylactic treatment such us Valterex. Please use medication 2 days before during and 2 days after.
8. Avoid sun tanning or tanning creams/sprays for at least 72 hrs
9. Post injections (disport, juvederm) wait at least 2 weeks. Botox at least 5 days
10. Shaving is not recommended prior to Gentlemen’s Hydrafacial treatment. If you have any special health contraindications, allergies, pregnant, etc, be sure to notify us when you make your appointment
11. However, feel free to contact us with your concerns if in doubt about whether you are a candidate for this.
After your treatment:
1. Avoid sunbathing for at least 48 hours (Although, we recommended this indefinitely) to prevent UV rays from damaging your skin which slows down the benefits of Hydrafacial. Patients who absolutely cannot avoid sun exposure should use a broad- spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher and Antiox Daily, to maintain your improved skin.
2. Injections can be resumed in 24 hours.
3. Waxing and depilatories can be resumed in 48 hours.
4. Avoid heat (hot showers, sauna, and intense cardio) for 24 hours.
5. If you do not need make-up for the evening of treatment, wait until the next morning.
6. Topical prescriptive medications may be resumed in 48 hours.
7. OTC acne medications may be resumed in 48 hours.
8. Optimum results can only be achieved if Daily Essentials Take homecare is prescribed by your skin specialist is followed.
9. The above is guideline and not exclusive. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.