Friday | April 17, 2020
Pamper Yourself: How to Create an At-Home Spa Experience
Facials are meant to be a pampering experience, in addition to getting you glowing results. We’re bringing you some ways you can create a serene atmosphere and complete the oasis-like environment at home. To get your started on all the steps you need for an at-home facial, read more on the tips from Heather MacKay, our Senior Spa Services Manager here.
- Set the Scent: light a refreshing candle or start an aromatic diffuser to set the mood.
- Lower the Light: opt for dim lights if possible, and avoid bright neon lights. A lamp is ideal.
- No Notifications: put your phones and tablets on silent. Or better yet, set it on night mode so your only focus is you.
- Comfy Clothing: wear loose, comfortable clothing –loungewear is best! Better yet, sport a v-neck if you can so that you are able to bring the facial products down into your decollete area.
- Mind the Music: play some serene music in the background. Our recommended playlists include: Peaceful Retreat, Spa Treatment, and Calm Vibes.
- Do Get a Drink: settle in and sip on a cup of calming herbal tea. Or grab a glass of your favourite wine. Feeling like something fresh? Whip up a smoothie, packed with nutrients and vitamins (great for the skin).