Newsletter Sign Up
Join our mailing list & get 10% OFF your next booking!
Our new Instagram Live sessions are the perfect way to learn something new. If you couldn’t tune in or just want to revisit your favourites, here’s a recap of what you missed. Check our upcoming schedule here, and don’t forget to join us on Instagram for the latest.
|A light, fresh salad with hearty grains is always a great make-ahead meal. Bursting with fresh cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers, herbs, and a tangy balsamic vinaigrette, this will become your new favourite.
It’s also a pantry-friendly recipe that you can make with few ingredients.
PRO TIP: store your herbs wrapped in a damp paper towel and sealed in a ziploc bag to prolong freshness.
For the full recipe, head over to Louisa’s website >
|A skincare routine is a moment for you to pause and unwind. Here are some great tips and steps:
1. Wash: wash thoroughly up to the hairline and into the decollete. Wash with cold water in the morning to revitalize, and warm in the evening to open up pores and cleanse.
2. Exfoliate: exfoliate to renew the skin 2-3 times per week. Be careful about the types of products you use, and make sure that they do not hurt the skin. When you rinse, do not dry the skin completely. The extra moisture will help to better absorb your products.
3. Recharge: apply your toner or essence. Gently pat these into the skin, you do not want them to be moved around, so do not rub them in.
4. Boost: apply a serum or booster to your skin that will target specific needs –dark spots, dehydration, etc. Like the toner, you will want to pat these in.
5. Moisturize: apply a rice-sized amount of eye cream with lifting motions. Follow with a cream, and massage it into the face.
|In these new and unfamiliar times, it can be challenging to cope with all the emotions and feelings of anxiety many of us are experiencing. Licenced psychotherapist Kristina Virro has some great tips to share, including:
To read more of Kristina’s tips on how to manage anxiety and maintain mental health during COVID-19, click here.
|Sometimes, with the noise of our regular everyday lives, we can lose our sense of self. Now is a great time to reconnect with our roots and check-in do something that you used love doing. Paint, read, write, and reflect.
How do you stay on track? Life Coach Kaitlyn Dinner recommends having an accountability buddy –someone who can be on this journey with you, and text, call, and FaceTime to make sure you’re still pursuing the path. For more on this topic, head over to Kaitlyn’s blog post.
|Spa Hours||Reservations Team|
|Monday to Thursday||10 am – 7 pm||11 am – 6 pm|
|Friday||9 am – 9 pm||11 am – 6 pm|
|Saturday||9 am – 8 pm||11 am – 6 pm|
|Sunday||10:30 am – 6:30 pm||11 am – 6 pm|
|Mon-Sun||11 am – 6 pm|
|Mon-Thu||10 am – 7 pm|
|Friday||9 am – 9 pm|
|Saturday||9 am – 8 pm|
|Sunday||10:30 am – 6:30 pm|