In fall 2007 Elmwood Spa in downtown Toronto completed a multimillion-dollar renewal worthy of its iconic position in Canada’s day spa industry.
The Elmwood’s renovation marked the arrival of luxurious features including:
- Treatment Rooms (34) including the Sapphire and Royal Couple’s Suites with fireplace and in-room shower – beamed ceilings and gables in our historic building have been retained in these two rooms, creating cosy spaces that help create a special mood.
- Sleek, new wood-paneled lobby with two high-speed elevators
- Retail boutique featuring exclusive ElmLine After Spa Care™ products
- Women’s change room with wood lockers, steam rooms and a lavish hot tub of bright blue mosaic tiles
- Expanded men’s change room with lounge area and flat-screen TV
With more space than any other standalone day spa in Canada, the landmark Elmwood Spa stands out as a complete wellness destination, with four floors of exceptional spa offerings including:
- Expanded à la carte services menu and spa retreat packages
- Water therapies – swimming pool, whirlpools, steam rooms and poolside lounge
- LI’TYA – a unique collection of natural spa care rituals and products
- Improved manicure and pedicure services with 18 stations
- Hair salon offering post-treatments including wash and style, hair cut, colour and professional up-dos
- Performance-based ElmLine products featuring antioxidant-filled botanical extracts, skin renewing vitamins and collagen-building polypeptide proteins to deliver noticeable improvements for all skin types; a sophisticated line providing purifying, hydrating, sensitive, anti-aging, body care treatments and exfoliants.
- ElmLine teas – a selection of herbal and green teas – Purifying, Serenity, Revival, Euphoria, Energizing and Immunity – specially formulated to complement spa treatments – good for the skin and digestion, these teas also provide powerful health benefits
- Terrace restaurant – three-course lunch available to spa guests for $28 (both spa robes and business attire welcome)
- Bangkok Garden – acclaimed as one of North America’s premier Thai restaurants and voted “Best Thai Food in the Greater Toronto Area”
- Juice bar – provides healthy options in-between spa appointments
Elmwood’s seasoned team of Spa Care Experts™ – including Registered Massage Therapists, certified aestheticians and licensed hair stylists – offer guests state-of-the-art beauty, body and wellness treatments.
Elmwood Spa is an urban retreat with an old-world exterior and contemporary interior. Thai accents offer guests a delightful juxtaposition between ancient healing wisdom and contemporary spa savvy.
The soothing Thai theme incorporates fine silks and statement Asian art pieces throughout and the sleek lobby features an efficient check-in/check-out area and retail boutique for After Spa Care™ products to help prolong the benefits and key sensory elements of each guest’s visit.
Elmwood’s unique architectural structure offers beamed ceilings and cozy niches. There are many relaxation areas throughout the spa, including the Whisper Room and the Midnight Meditation Room, a cathedral-like space of natural light that graces the spa’s top floor; ideal for reflection and repose.
An extensive selection of facials, therapies and spa retreat packages.
Elmwood’s signature treatments draw inspiration from the sophisticated beauty clinics of Europe, traditional European massage therapies, exotic Thailand and aboriginal Australia.
- ElmLine Anti-Aging Facial – 80 minutes; features Compu-lift – a non-surgical face lift
- Siam – based on Thai healing traditions that enhance health and well being through herbal remedies and traditional practices of massage and heat therapies
- LI’TYA Healing Rituals – use ancient and revered aboriginal wisdom and minerals, salts, flowers and plants from Australia to balance the body, mind and spirit
Choose from eight different packages ranging from the three-hour “Serenity” retreat complete with manicure/pedicure, water therapies, light lunch and ElmLine teas to the seven-hour “Revival” retreat that includes a massage, facial, manicure/pedicure, hair wash & style, lunch at the Terrace and gift.
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Sunday 10:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
18 Elm Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 1G7 | 416-977-6751 | www.elmwoodspa.com
Available at Minto Plaza, Delta Chelsea Hotel and Atrium on Bay
Executive Manager, Spa Services
Senior Manager, Sales & Marketing
For more information, please contact:
Senior Manager Sales & Marketing
Executive Manager, Spa Services