Our Spa Care Experts™ must meet the standard practices and Code of Ethics of the CMTO as well as policies & procedures of Elmwood Spa. This role ensures the safe and effective delivery of therapeutic massage and body treatment services embodied through a gold-standard guest experience.
- A Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) is in good standing with CMTO
- Proof of valid liability/malpractice insurance.
What we can offer you:
- Steady reliable biweekly income by direct deposit
- Vacation and Statutory Holiday Pay
- Paid break and overtime
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision
- We provide all professional supplies, laundry service, uniform and billing
- Learn new modalities through company paid training
- Continued education allowance
- Digital scheduling, health form, filing & receipt system available through company issued ipad
- Signing & Referral bonus
- Build a lasting and fulfilling career
- Be a part of a family oriented environment with the opportunity to build lifelong friendships
- Flexible schedules and shifts
- Staff discounts – food, services and products
We appreciate your interest, but as we receive many applications, we will contact you only when an opportunity arises for which you may be qualified. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Elmwood Spa, Bangkok Garden and elmspa recruits and selects the best-qualified candidates in accordance with our equal opportunity employment approach. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com
Have a Question About This Position? Leave a Message Below: