Must be able to perform all Spa hair services including updos, braids and foil hi-lites, colour, balayage, cutting and styling for both men and women, men’s grooming, scalp massage and hair treatments. Straight Shave service an asset. Establish a steady clientele. Enhance retail sales by promoting hair products to our clients.
- Comfortable working alone and making decisions.
- Must be a licensed Hair Stylist.
- Knowledgeable with colour and colour correction.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of Schwarzkopf and Wella hair colour products.
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule: days, evenings and week-ends.
- Punctual and committed to work schedules.
What we can offer you:
- Steady reliable biweekly income by direct deposit
- Vacation and Statutory Holiday Pay
- Paid break and overtime
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision
- We provide all professional supplies, laundry service, uniform and billing
- Continued education allowance
- Be a part of a family oriented environment with the opportunity to build lifelong friendships
- Flexible schedules and shifts
- Staff discounts – food, services and products
We appreciate your interest, but as we receive many applications, we will contact you only when an opportunity arises for which you may be qualified. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Elmwood Spa, Bangkok Garden and elmspa recruits and selects the best-qualified candidates in accordance with our equal opportunity employment approach. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org