Ensure that our valuable Spa guests are treated and regarded as our first priority at all times. Execute the duties listed below in an efficient, effective manner, concurrently completing administration tasks as assigned according to company procedures and policies.
- Minimum of 1-year experience working within the spa environment and/or Hotels– dealing directly with customers.
What we can offer you:
- Steady reliable biweekly income by direct deposit
- Vacation and Statutory Holiday Pay
- Paid break and overtime
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Company paid training
- Continued education allowance
- Signing & Referral bonus
- Build a lasting and fulfilling career
- Be a part of a family oriented environment with the opportunity to build lifelong friendships
- Flexible schedules and shifts
- Staff discounts – food, services and products
We appreciate your interest, but as we receive many applications, we will contact you only when an opportunity arises for which you may be qualified. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Elmwood Spa, Bangkok Garden and elmspa recruits and selects the best-qualified candidates in accordance with our equal opportunity employment approach. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org