Reporting to the Assistant Marketing Manager, the Email Marketing Specialist will assist in the development and execution of the email marketing strategy for Elmwood Spa, elmspa and Bangkok Garden.
- Define and constantly improve the email strategy for our businesses, by bringing subscribers relevant and meaningful value at every opportunity with the primary objective of driving sales.
- Email Marketing campaign development, deployment, management and optimization.
- Manage email calendar and coordinate with various internal groups to schedule emails and build necessary content based on promotions, retargeting and more.
- Proactively identify opportunities for automated email campaigns that drive incremental business and achieve business goals.
- Improve existing campaign performance, with frequent a/b testing of subject lines, time of send, content, & more.
- Track, analyze and report on email KPI’s, and adjust email strategy accordingly.
- Continuously improve our database segmentation strategy, by establishing critical targeting strategies based on customer segmentation.
- Ensure email subscribers are receiving content, offers and messages that are most relevant to them and their behaviors, to increase conversions.
- Perform data entry/import and maintenance of lists, to ensure the accuracy of email lists for each business.
- Ensure all emails are CASL compliant and stay up to date on the latest email marketing tools and trends.
- Increase subscriber growth by identifying opportunities for email capture across all customer touch points, and monitor growth.
- Ensure ongoing collaboration with other team members and departments to ensure integration and alignment with various campaigns, initiatives and social media efforts.
- Ensure Email CTR’s are tracked and reported on, constantly recommending improvements.
- Ensure separate software for transactional emails are kept up to date with accurate information.
- Leverage email content to cross-promote businesses.
- Ensure web pages are kept up to date and assist with creating new landing pages on company websites.
- Assist with Web Analytics, promotions reporting and other reports.
- Set up online contests.
- University degree or college diploma in business or marketing
- 2+ years of experience in email marketing
- Experience using MailChimp and Google Analytics
- Excellent attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Understands the regulatory environment for email, like GDPR, CAN-SPAM, and CASL
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word;
- Knowledge of SEM an asset
- Use of design software an asset.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org