Contact Centre Representatives (CCRs) respond to incoming calls from callers (guests/prospective guests) who wish to book appointments or reservations, order gift cards or products, in a timely manner by devoting full attention to the Elmwood Spa/elmspa telephone queue. CCRs contribute to exceptional customer care by representing the Spa with pride and professionalism, and by ensuring that our Spa guests are regarded & treated as our highest priority at all times.
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience in a Call/Contact Centre, telemarketing, customer service or guest-relations role, preferably in the hospitality industry but not essential
What we can offer you:
- Steady reliable biweekly income by direct deposit
- Vacation and Statutory Holiday Pay
- Paid break and overtime
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Company paid training
- Continued education allowance
- Referral bonus
- Build a lasting and fulfilling career
- Be a part of a family oriented environment with the opportunity to build lifelong friendships
- Flexible schedules and shifts
- Staff discounts – food, services and products
We appreciate your interest, but as we receive many applications, we will contact you only when an opportunity arises for which you may be qualified. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Elmwood Spa, Bangkok Garden and elmspa recruits and selects the best-qualified candidates in accordance with our equal opportunity employment approach. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org